CCHR investigates psychiatric violations of human rights.Â These includeÂ abuses involving psychiatrists, psychologists, mental health personnel, mental clinics and hospitals.Â Examples of types of abuse may include
- Labelling and drugging of children
- Schools or teachers demanding thatÂ your child take psychiatric medications
- Forced drugging
- Forced commitment
- Sexual assault
- AdverseÂ effects from psychiatric drugs
- Adverse effects from ECT or other psychiatric treatment
- PsychiatricÂ billing fraud
- Coercion by psychiatrists or mental health personnel
- Medical malpractice
- Failure to provide full informed consent for any psychiatric treatment
The first step in dealing with psychiatric abuse is to speak out.
Please complete and submit the form below.Â You may ignore any sections that do not apply to you.Â It is very important that you provide us with your contact information so that we can reach you.Â The information you provide will not be shared without your permission.